We deliver quality, professional service in a modern practice in a bright, welcoming atmosphere. We take dentistry at Lacewood Square seriously: the technology we use meets the quality standards established by the Dental Board and our sterilization centre is visible to patients. Our staff is trained in WHIMIS, CPR and First Aid.
Other amenities at our practice include televisions in the operatory, a play area for your children in the waiting area as well as televisions for your entertainment. There is plenty of free parking space available for your convenience. We are also proud to provide service in English and French.
- Digital X-rays – A vital tool in in-depth screenings for oral cancer and other diseases, digital X-rays are used to discover dental problems that can go unseen (such as bone loss, cavities and cancerous growths) during standard visual examinations.
- Intraoral Cameras – Small and lightweight, they are cameras that allow you to see what the dentist sees. Clear images of your mouth and teeth reveal any areas that require medical treatment or attention.
- Panoramic X-rays – Crucial for wisdom teeth diagnosis, as well as oral cancer screenings, panoramic x-rays take a complete picture of the entire mouth and show dentists and patients where hidden tumors or wisdom teeth are located.
- Cavitron – An ultrasonic scaler that can effectively remove stains and calculus from every part your teeth.
- iTero – No more messy impressions! The iTero scanner allows us to capture highly-accurate 3D digital scans of your teeth.